- What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information that is reasonably necessary for the operation of our business. This may include:
- Contact information, such as email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Demographic information, such as age, gender, and location
- How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our products or services to you
- To communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries and requests
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
- How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We use industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We limit access to your personal information to those employees and contractors who need to know the information in order to provide our products and services to you.
- Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
- Your Choices and Rights
You have the right to access, correct, and delete your personal information. You may also object to the processing of your personal information or request that we restrict the processing of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.